What's the difference between the MJ2R2Z/A and the MJ2R2M/A magic Trackpad 2?
1 Answer from the Community
I was a bit confused too, one's model number is MJ2R2Z/A, the other one (this one) is MJ2R2ZM/A, but they are exactly the same product for two different markets, according to one answer that I found from the web (can't verify its authenticity) "ZM/A [this one] - for China ('s market), LL/A - for USA, RS/A - for Russia" and I guess Z/A is for europe perhaps
- Answered by Rotari V from Gröbenzell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is magic trackpad 2 compatible with the macbook pro 2016?
- Asked by Charanya J from Schenectady
- Flag as inappropriate (Is magic trackpad 2 compatible with the macbook pro 2016?)
- Asked about: Mac
What's the difference between MagSafe and MagSafe 2?
- Asked by Richard K from Absecon
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between MagSafe and MagSafe 2?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…