can I transfer photos from iPad to Mac?
I am trying to transfer photos from digital camera to iPad Air using Lightning to SD card camera reader. I believe I have done this correctly, but where do I find the photos? And how do I transfer photos from iPad to Mac?
- Asked by Dodie C from Brookline
- Flag as inappropriate can I transfer photos from iPad to Mac?
1 Answer from the Community
The Photos should be in the Photos App on your iPad, it should open automatically when plugging in the SD Card. It’s probably easier to import the Photos to your Mac directly from the SD Card. But here are several ways to get the photos to your Mac from your iPad: -iCloud Photos Library is probably the best/easiest way: all your photos are automatically synced between your devices if you are logged in with the same Apple ID. It’s great if you don’t have a lot of photos but of you have more than 5GB of photos you would have to upgrade your iCloud storage plan for a few dollars a month. - AirDrop is also pretty easy. It’s a lot faster and tha photos aren’t sent to any server. You can access it in the “Share menu“ on your iPad. It uses WiFi and Bluetooth so you have to have both of them turned on on your Mac and iPad. - if your Mac is too old to support AirDrop (2011 and older) you can connect your Mac and iPad with the iPad charging cable then open the Photos App on your Mac. A little icon appears in the top left corner. Select all the photos you want to copy and click “Import“. Now the photos are in the Photos App on your Mac
- Answered by Milan E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I transfer back photos from Photos to iPad
- Asked by Robert A
- Jun. 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate can I transfer back photos from Photos to iPad
No answers yet
Can I transfer photos from iPad to my new MacBook Pro with USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Asked by Maria B from Bakersfield
- Mar. 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Can I transfer photos from iPad to my new MacBook Pro with USB-C to Lightning Cable
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- Jun. 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera