Does the Apple pencil work on the Paper 53 app on the iPad 2 air? Many thanks Baz
2 Answers from the Community
I believe that the Apple Pencil only works with the iPad Pro, both sizes, only and no other models or no iPhones either. I have been able to have it work on the Paper 53 app on my iPad Pro. So if you have the correct model, you don't need to purchase the Pencil 53 stylus also to use in that app unless you want to.
I own the Apple Pencil and a MEKO 2 in 1 precision series disc stylus. Both work on all the apps I have tried so far. The Apple Pencil does have a design advantage of the tiny tip which has been incredibly useful on a few apps and the MEKO had a huge savings in price. Check them both out. The Paper 53 Pencil was never tried, as I already had the MEKO at the time and was given the Apple Pencil as a gift.
I hope this was helpful.
- Answered by Jennifer T. J from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No the Apple Pencil only works on the iPad Pro
- Answered by Riley N from Croydon Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this product work with an iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Andre W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work with an iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Parker: Your Augmented Reality Bear…
will the apple pencil work through the screen protector?
- Asked by Brian K A from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate (will the apple pencil work through the screen protector?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case for 10.5-i…