How can I tell whats my battery life is? I don't see a indicator on my Apple Pencil or on my iPad Pro.
Battery life indicator
3 Answers from the Community
I have just bought a new iPad pro second-generation with the 12.9 display, I also bought the Apple pen, When I am on my home screen I swipe left then I can see how much power is in my iPad and my Apple Pen, if you turn your iPad off overnight you have to wake the Apple Pen up by placing it in the side of your iPad.
- Answered by Geoffrey W from Devonport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you don't see the pencil when you swipe, you need to add it to the widgets. When you swipe down, click on the edit button and you should be able to add the pencil.
- Answered by Karen R from Gulfport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have tried pulling down/swiping my iPad Pro; it does not show the pencil, nor can I find it by searching. Strange because the pencil is working on the iPad.
- Answered by Donna A from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How to check the battery life in the pencil
- Asked by Robert J from Piqua
- Flag as inappropriate (How to check the battery life in the pencil)
- Asked about: iPad
Does it have player number indicator LEDs?
- Asked by Simon R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have player number indicator LEDs?)
- Asked about: HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Cont…
When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?
- Asked by Richard K from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate (When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…