How do I know if the pencil is in need of a charge, is charging, or has fully charged? There is no indication light nor any message on iPad to monitor
1 Answer from the Community
On the iPad swipe down from the top edge of the screen to show Notification Center. With Today segment highlighted there is a Batteries widget that shows the percentage of battery and lighting bolt charging status if it is being charged. Similar to the Apple Watch with iPhone. If you don't see Batteries, then you need to select edit button at the bottom and add Batteries with the green + button.
- Answered by Kevin B from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an LED charge indicator?
- Asked by Jeffery K from Sunbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an LED charge indicator?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …