how to set up the apple pencil
- Asked by Judy S from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (how to set up the apple pencil)
1 Answer from the Community
Assuming you have an iPad Pro or the New iPad, just remove the cap from one end of the Apple Pencil and connect it to the lightning port (same opening you place the charging cable) on Home Button side of your iPad. Go to Settings --> Bluetooth --> and you should see your Apple Pencil asking to pair with your iPad (Bluetooth Pairing Request). Choose Pair. You should then see Connected.
Now swipe down from plastic just above top of screen and you'll see time and date --> swipe screen from left to right and scroll down looking for batteries. If not there touch Edit at bottom of screen and choose the Batteries widget. This is where you can see the current charge on your Apple Pencil which is charged directly from your iPad.
- Answered by Gerard M L from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet
Will it work with apple pencil
- Asked by Labradford K from Tupelo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with apple pencil)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Ladene A from Sun Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …