What is the difference between the Apple Pencil - MK0C2ZM/A and MK0C2AM/A?
I see these two different model numbers at different retailers. What's the difference and will both of them work with the iPad Pro 10.5"(2017)?
1 Answer from the Community
From what I have gathered, by researching the description and paperwork of both "models", there is no difference whatsoever. Probably the only difference is that Apple made one model for what they distributed to the major tech stores like BEST BUY and another model which they sold from APPLE.COM.
- Answered by Jonathan G from Accokeek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Ladene A from Sun Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …
Pencil feels different Think the tip might need replaced. How do you know if your apple pensil needs to have the tip replaced?
- Asked by Joseph S from St. Peter's
- Flag as inappropriate (Pencil feels different Think the tip might need replaced. How do you know if your apple pensil needs to have the tip replaced?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet