What programs does the Apple Pencil integrate with so I can draw Architectural renderings, buildings, sketches of parts, tools etc..and export
I am considering purchasing an iPad Pro and wonder what the utility is of the new Pencil with regards to what software programs it draws On and what file types I can save the files as and export to share?
I want to sketch Architectural, Properties, Engineering sketches etc... is there a scale function in the programs i can use?
1 Answer from the Community
The apple pencil is designed to work with all applications regardless if updated with stylus support, as long as you choose an iPad from the iPad Pro Line you will have support from any application!!!
- Answered by Tom L from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
exporting sales of the day to excel
- Asked by Daniel G from Smithfield
- Flag as inappropriate (exporting sales of the day to excel)
- Asked about: Square Reader + Apple Pay and Chip …
No answers yet
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?
- Asked by Thomas T
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…