Can a USB adapter be used to connect the iPad Air2 to a PC to take all the photos off the iPad and store them on the PC to free up space on the iPad
I'm trying to find a way to extract all tjhe jpg photo files off the iPad Air2 to free up space. If I could pull them all off by USB cable I would store them on a PC or Memory Stick and then delete the whole lot from the iPad to avoid it getting full up. So far the only cable I have is the charger which I think has a Lightening plug on the iPad end and the charger end is I think a standard USB. Somehow I think I'm not going to be successful on this one!
1 Answer from the Community
I would suggest putting it in to your pc and see if a device appears in file explorer... If so just copy from there... If not, upload to a cloud provider ie iCloud, OneDrive, Google drive, dropbox etc then log in on your browser on the pc, then simply download them from there. 😁 Hope that helps
- Answered by Steve R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this take photos off the iPhone and securely store them on a SD Card?
- Asked by C A L from Plattsburgh
- Jan. 25, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can this take photos off the iPhone and securely store them on a SD Card?
Got old CDs with photos I'd like to store in iCloud. Can I do this using iPad?
- Asked by Robert P from Huntsville
- Dec. 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Got old CDs with photos I'd like to store in iCloud. Can I do this using iPad?
Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?
- Asked by Donata D
- Jan. 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?
No answers yet