How do you power this up to use a wired ethernet connection? Is there a hidden socket around the back?
Hardwiring an iPad to a network and then being able to power the iPad and use video out with a predictable video resolution would finally make this into a useful bit of kit. iPads are being used to interact with the public but they are a pain in the bum when it comes to keeping them charged and connected to a network, especially when they are also video mirroring.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device
- Asked by David F from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?
- Asked by Gregory A from Golden
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB