Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it compatible with iPad Mini?
- Asked by Alex G from Montreal
- May 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does the smart cover from an iPad Mini 4 fit the new iPad Mini gen 5?
- Asked by John F from Melbourne
- Mar. 18, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart cover from an iPad Mini 4 fit the new iPad Mini gen 5?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Cover - White
Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?
- Asked by Zachary S from Midvale
- Sep. 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…