Just wondering if the adaptor powers peripherals on USB and also charges the iOS device at the same time ????
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it does. I use it with my iPhone and USB DAC. It powers the DAC and charges the phone.
- Answered by Sathees Kumar B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Multi faceted question. I have been looking for a month, ordering and returning. It depends on use, machine, operating system and intended use, each will be different. All I use is iPad. No computer. Some require firmware update. Not possible from iOS. My application is charging the iPad and using midi at the same time. The wording is not clear. It's more along the lines of might, could, will accept. Never will you see, the camera connection kit will provide charging while using a low consumption midi keyboard. I spoke to a good rep. After looking under the ad, the answer is no. I will not be able to charge the iPad Pro and use midi at the same time. He saved me another return.
- Answered by Charlie S from Johnson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
POWER SUPPLY - What is the *Recommended charging device? Example is the 30W USB-C Power Adapter, is this too much power to use?
- Asked by Sara H from Sun River
- Apr. 17, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate POWER SUPPLY - What is the *Recommended charging device? Example is the 30W USB-C Power Adapter, is this too much power to use?
Do the Thunderbolt 3 ports also double as additional USB-C ports?
- Asked by Matt P from Davidson
- Mar. 29, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Do the Thunderbolt 3 ports also double as additional USB-C ports?