The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
The description implies that this provides a way to use ethernet and USB hubs and devices with the iPad Pro.
Where can we see documentation of what functionality is available this way. For example, does it mean you could put a USB hub on it, and plug an external RAID drive for storage?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
The description says this can be used for Thunderbolt displays. What about the Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Victor P from Chatsworth
- Flag as inappropriate (The description says this can be used for Thunderbolt displays. What about the Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!
- Asked by Sydney Mari N from Dipolog
- Flag as inappropriate (USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet