The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
The description implies that this provides a way to use ethernet and USB hubs and devices with the iPad Pro.
Where can we see documentation of what functionality is available this way. For example, does it mean you could put a USB hub on it, and plug an external RAID drive for storage?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?
- Asked by Charles P from Sacramento
- Oct. 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?)
- Asked about: USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapt…
Can you connect a USB-C hub to plug in other devices like USB-A devices?
- Asked by Donald D from San Francisco
- Jun. 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect a USB-C hub to plug in other devices like USB-A devices?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display