What happens if you plug a USB Mouse receiver into this adapter? Will it recognize and will it work? I know IOS is a touch, but want to use w/ Office.
We really need an option for ipad pro.
2 Answers from the Community
My wired mouse appears to power up ok with or without plugging a power adapter into the Camera Adapter but it doesn't do anything, there is no on-screen cursor and it doesn't work as a pen in the drawing apps I've tried (Paper and Procreate). The Apple Pencil is probably your best solution.
- Answered by Michael G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mongrel dongles require drivers, so consider using a 21st-Century Soution with your 21st-Century iPad: Aka - a Bluetooth mouse &/or keyboard.
- Answered by Dan R from Shrewsbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
are European plugs available for the 12W USB Power Adapter?
- Asked by James B from El Dorado Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (are European plugs available for the 12W USB Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter