What happens if you plug a USB Mouse receiver into this adapter? Will it recognize and will it work? I know IOS is a touch, but want to use w/ Office.
We really need an option for ipad pro.
2 Answers from the Community
My wired mouse appears to power up ok with or without plugging a power adapter into the Camera Adapter but it doesn't do anything, there is no on-screen cursor and it doesn't work as a pen in the drawing apps I've tried (Paper and Procreate). The Apple Pencil is probably your best solution.
- Answered by Michael G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mongrel dongles require drivers, so consider using a 21st-Century Soution with your 21st-Century iPad: Aka - a Bluetooth mouse &/or keyboard.
- Answered by Dan R from Shrewsbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Could you take this adapter and plug it into the 29W USB Type -C Power Adapter and then charge your iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Chelsea G from Bethpage
- Flag as inappropriate (Could you take this adapter and plug it into the 29W USB Type -C Power Adapter and then charge your iPhone 6 plus?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by W Adam V from Norcross
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter