Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?
The 'first generation' of Apple Leather cases felt like 'felt fabirc' / 'suede leather' and a lot where returned due to collecting dirt quite easily. Are these latest Leather Cases like them or are they like more traditional leather?
1 Answer from the Community
These leather cases (iphone 6s / 6s plus) feel like smooth leather, like a good quality leather belt. They have a soft lining but the outside is lightly grained smooth leather.
- Answered by James R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What does the bottom of this case look like?
- Asked by Eric S from Annapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (What does the bottom of this case look like?)
- Asked about: iPhone SE Leather Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Can I use it with the apple leather case?
- Asked by Rodrigo L from Iztacalco
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with the apple leather case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey