Does the silicon-cover fit as tight as the leather one, and stay on as firmly?
Some third party silicon covers are so soft, they will "roll off", if you put the phone in your jeans pocket, and take it back out. -How about this one?
2 Answers from the Community
No it will stay on. Unlike most silicone cases this case is not flexible enough to bend or you would break it. Perfect fit and has stayed snug on my 6S Plus for the past month.
- Answered by Michael L from Drexel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is not like the standard soft silicon cover. It is silicon coated over a harder, more rigid material (I assume plastic). It will not roll off like the covers that are just a floppy piece of silicon rubber.
- Answered by Byron A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the iPad Pro 10.5 with the silicone cover fit in the new leather case?
- Asked by Wido M from Batehaven
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad Pro 10.5 with the silicone cover fit in the new leather case?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Is this case made by Apple like the silicone and leather ones?
- Asked by Rafael M from Belo Horizonte
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case made by Apple like the silicone and leather ones?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Clear Case