Is the Beats Pill+ compatible for 100-240 volts? I want to buy it as a gift for my nephews in Greece - but I want to make sure that it can be charged?
Specifically, I know I need to get the plug adapter...but will they need to use a power converter too?
1 Answer from the Community
You will not need to buy an additional power converter due to the fact that the plugs included with most American devices are rated to have an input voltage from 100-240v. However, any device with a direct plug and no built in converter should not be used without a converter to due to the risk of over powering the device.
- Answered by Alain Z from Bar Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to really make sure if this adapter will work for Ghana?
- Asked by Bernards J from Alexandria
- Aug. 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to really make sure if this adapter will work for Ghana?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is this worldwide voltage compatible? As in 100V~240V AC?
- Asked by Kelvin T
- Apr. 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this worldwide voltage compatible? As in 100V~240V AC?)
- Asked about: Anker PowerCore Fusion Power Delive…
Will I be able to use this charger overseas with 220-240 volt electric power?
- Asked by Irene L from San Jose
- Aug. 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to use this charger overseas with 220-240 volt electric power?)
- Asked about: Belkin BOOST UP Special Edition Wir…