I use a typical Microsoft style mouse, with right click scroll wheel etc for my CAD work, how compatible is the MM2 with programs such as CAD?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I use a traditional microsoft mouse for forgetting my magic mouse, after that I only managed to change the page up and down but the pointer does not go from right to left or up down on the screen, it is always static.
- Answered by Selecta B S from Puerto Vallarta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Mac Mini run CAD or Inventor?
- Asked by Kyle M from Hebron
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Mac Mini run CAD or Inventor?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Calvin K from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate (How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
Is the new airport extreme compatible with the ViaSat modems used by Exede?
- Asked by Jeffrey B from Mount Desert
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the new airport extreme compatible with the ViaSat modems used by Exede?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme