If the mouse battery dies during use- can you use it while it is plugged in and charging? Or is it unusable until unplugged and charged?
1 Answer from the Community
You can not use it while it is charged. The cable is at the bottom, so it would not be possible to properly move the mouse and the Sensor is off, but BT connection is working. 3 minutes are required then you can work the rest of the day.
- Answered by Christian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this charge your phone and simultaneously have the headphones plugged in to charge your phone?
- Asked by Travis J from Smithtown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this charge your phone and simultaneously have the headphones plugged in to charge your phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
How do we charge/get music?
- Asked by Janice L from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate (How do we charge/get music?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…