How would you take care/clean the strap?
- Asked by Annari H
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you take care/clean the strap?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have had this band (and watch) since it was introduced. I clean it with water or if it is a bit blotchy from sweat I use liquid handsoap and water with my fingers and then rinse. Afterwards a little patting with a dry towel and it looks new again.
- Answered by Candace T from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I place mine in our jewelry cleaner. (I have the stainless steel silver) I comes out like brand new every time.
Been cleaning the band this way for 4 yrs... no signs of any changes to the steel.
- Answered by Rick M from Yakima
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you clean the strap on an apple watch
- Asked by Stephanie S from Hemel Hempstead
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean the strap on an apple watch)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
No answers yet