How long does each tip last if used frequently?
- Asked by Itayetzi M from Garden Grove
- Flag as inappropriate How long does each tip last if used frequently?
4 Answers from the Community
We have a paper-like screen protector on our iPad to help with drawing, and a tip lasted about four months with a fairly reasonable amount of use. With the stock glass screen or a smooth screen protector I would estimate 6+ months depending on your usage.
- Answered by Michael A from Westfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have had my iPad since the start of November 2019, an now its just started to wear where I need a new tip. However I did put a paper like screen protector on at the start of March which has made the tip wear significantly faster and I have a heavy hand.
- Answered by Kayleigh M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I draw alot on my ipad and I can say it lasts around 9-10 months of normal usage. It might last for shorter period of time if handled rougher and more frequent.
- Answered by Philip L from Koyacho
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If you use a paperlike screen protection it will last 2-3 months if used a little bit daily. I used it for drawing and the tip was to be changed pretty quickly. Without a screen protector though it will last you longer. I never had to change it with my previous ipad pro (the 10.5 inch). Two tips lasted me for the two whole years I had it. Though, there are some weeks were I wouldn't use it.
- Answered by Marie-laurence M from Boucherville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How long approx. will a tip last? When will I be able to buy just new tips?
- Asked by Elizabeth A from Indianapolis
- Dec. 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate How long approx. will a tip last? When will I be able to buy just new tips?
How long does a full charge normally last?
- Asked by Scott B from Thornville
- Jun. 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate How long does a full charge normally last?
No answers yet
How long is the adapter, end-to-end (tip to tip)? In CM preferred.
- Asked by Sebastien L from San Jose
- Dec. 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate How long is the adapter, end-to-end (tip to tip)? In CM preferred.