Will the new Smart Keyboard for iPad work with an older iPad Air 2 when used with a bluetooth connection?
1 Answer from the Community
The Smart Keyboard doesn't use Bluetooth. The iPad Pro has a new Smart Connector on its left edge that supplies power and data to the keyboard. Only the iPad Pro models have this new connector.
- Answered by Craig S from Murphy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this Bluetooth switch allow me to connect a Bluetooth mouse to my IPad Air2?
- Asked by Troy G from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Bluetooth switch allow me to connect a Bluetooth mouse to my IPad Air2?)
- Asked about: AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth Switch
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Black