Are AirPods water resistant/ water proof?
- Asked by Omar J from El Monte
- Flag as inappropriate (Are AirPods water resistant/ water proof?)
2 Answers from the Community
Speaking from experience, the change case is not water resistant, I put mine through a wash cycle in the machine I heard a noise and stopped the washing machine after about ten minutes . The air pods were in the case. And in my jeans pocket. Water Ingres to the case was minimal the Air Pods were fine and luckily not damaged, but the charge case WAS damaged, I dried the case in rice for a couple of days but it would not hold a charge, however it did still charge the Air Pods but only when plugged into a lightning connector. Apple support replaced the case via an exchange system £75 or there about.
I also work outdoors regularly and wear them in the rain and my Air Pods are fine, but I do DRY them BEFORE putting them back in the case. Hope that helps Apple lovers.
- Answered by Peter T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, they are somewhat somewhat sweat resistant but they are not made to get wet, But I would be truly surprised if you dropped them in the pool and it stopped working. As long as you are quick to get them and are thorough with the drying process, they will probably be fine.
- Answered by Shai T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are they water proof/ resistant?
- Asked by Jade M from Seabrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they water proof/ resistant?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
No answers yet
Is the iPhone 6s water proof or water resistant?
- Asked by Loreal L from Antioch
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 6s water proof or water resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone