Can i use just one Airpod at a time?
I don't always want music in both ears and I like to switch between left and right.
If so, can one be charging as I use the other?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. When you take one out of the case, the W1 chip knows and routes audio to the one headphone
- Answered by Samuel P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
with one command , more than 1 dimmer can be activated ?
- Asked by Andre P from Mascouche
- Flag as inappropriate (with one command , more than 1 dimmer can be activated ?)
- Asked about: Leviton Decora Smart 1000W Dimmer
does one of the port can transfer date or just for charge?
- Asked by Myung Min K from Leonia
- Flag as inappropriate (does one of the port can transfer date or just for charge?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…