Do they come with the inner-ear wing things (haha)? Like the Beats Tour Earbuds do..
The traditional earbuds always fall out of my ears so I don't use them.. but these new ear pods are sweet.. just worried I will have the same issues with them falling out.
- Asked by Jonathan M from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they come with the inner-ear wing things (haha)? Like the Beats Tour Earbuds do..)
3 Answers from the Community
What you see is what you get. They appear very similar to the lightning and 3.5mm EarPods, so you would likely experience the same issue.
- Answered by Thomas N from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The traditional EarPods or the Beats Tour fall because of the tension the wire causes, since this are wireless you can run, jump, even shake your head on purpose just to try to make them fall and they won't.
- Answered by Juan C from Chihuahua
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, Apple have designed the only EarPods that FIT and are mounded to every ear so they will never fall out
- Answered by Mikolai S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does it come with a carrying case like the previous earbuds?
- Asked by Paige H from Fayetteville
- Flag as inappropriate (does it come with a carrying case like the previous earbuds?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Do they bend like other beats
- Asked by Elena C from Newcomerstown
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they bend like other beats)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black
No answers yet