There is only 1 noticeable gesture and that is for Siri control. Did they not mention any gesture for controlling volume on the device or skipping songs?
- Asked by Daniel M from Schererville
- Flag as inappropriate (Gesture control?)
1 Answer from the Community
for now there is only this gesture. You can change the behavior of double tap on bluetooth settings to either stop/play music or "do nothing" lol.
Hope Apple include more options to this double tap. I think that "skip to next music" would be a nice behavior for this double tap.
- Answered by Marcelo R from Várzea Paulista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Siri control this kit?
- Asked by Ricardo S from Gatineau
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Siri control this kit?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White and Colour Wirele…
Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?
- Asked by Ethan E from Marlton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?)
- Asked about: Eve Light Switch