There is only 1 noticeable gesture and that is for Siri control. Did they not mention any gesture for controlling volume on the device or skipping songs?
- Asked by Daniel M from Schererville
- Flag as inappropriate (Gesture control?)
1 Answer from the Community
for now there is only this gesture. You can change the behavior of double tap on bluetooth settings to either stop/play music or "do nothing" lol.
Hope Apple include more options to this double tap. I think that "skip to next music" would be a nice behavior for this double tap.
- Answered by Marcelo R from Várzea Paulista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much can I customize gestures and presses?
- Asked by Norton R from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (how much can I customize gestures and presses?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2 - Silver
No answers yet
Is it possible to control volume with keyboard?
- Asked by James R from Simsbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to control volume with keyboard?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…