How do I know when the case is low on battery?
I want to prevent the situation when I'm out and I need to charge my AirPods but I find out that the case has no battery left and I cannot charge the AirPods. I know that my iPhone display level of the battery for AirPods but what about the case? How do I recognise when it needs to be charge?
2 Answers from the Community
Just hold the Air Pods case close to the iPhone, and open the lid. The case and air pods will appear on your iPhone screen and show battery level for both the case and the air pods.
Also, you can see by the little led light in the case itself, just under the lid. If the AirPods are in the case at the time, the LED refers to the air pods. If the air pods are NOT in the case, then the LED refers to the charge in the case itself.
Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains
Hope this helps?
- Answered by Terence Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPhone also displays the level of battery for the case! The case also has a light that changes colors accordingly.
- Answered by Michail S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …
how do you know when the case is fully charged
- Asked by Sarah T from Nedlands
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you know when the case is fully charged)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
No answers yet
will you get an alert on your Iphone with the battery is low?
- Asked by Wayne R from Solon
- Flag as inappropriate (will you get an alert on your Iphone with the battery is low?)
- Asked about: Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with C…