I see you can make calls through Siri. But I don't see anything about receiving calls. Can you receive calls with the Airpods
2 Answers from the Community
When a call comes in, Siri can announce it. Double-tap to answer. Later, you can double-tap to hang up or switch to another call.
The Announce Calls feature is off by default, but you can turn it on and adjust it under Settings > Phone > Announce Calls.
You can have all incoming calls announced, only calls when you're in the car or using headphones, or only calls with headphones.
- Answered by Allison H from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can answer calls with your iphone, and then use the airpods to talk and listen to the caller just as you would when calling out.
- Answered by Alix W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this splitter to also make calls?
- Asked by Serge M from Tiburon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this splitter to also make calls?)
- Asked about: Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5 mm-M/2x3…
No answers yet
Can homepod receive/make phone calls when the iPhone is turned off?
- Asked by Chris A from Golden Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can homepod receive/make phone calls when the iPhone is turned off?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Can i make calls from the speaker using Siri?
- Asked by Sarah M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i make calls from the speaker using Siri?)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beoplay A1 Portable Blueto…
No answers yet