If there is no headphone port, how can it be connected to portable radios that are not bluetooth compatible. Work site Radio. I use it everyday!
Makita Work Site Radio. Has Aux. port. I use this to connect my phone from everyday. Will there be a Lightning to Aux. compatible cord made available?
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods require Bluetooth to connect to another device. There are Bluetooth transmitters that receive AUX audio in, and broadcast it out over Bluetooth. It is possible to pair AirPods with non Apple devices, but I am unsure of the version of Bluetooth required (probably 4.0) nor how to pair AirPods to a transmitter.
Your best bet is to research Bluetooth transmitters (not a Bluetooth receiver, that is the opposite of what you want).
- Answered by Stewart L from Kanturk
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case let you tap and go in MRT (Transit Pass)? I am asking about Radio Frequency transmission.
- Asked by Javid Mohamed M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case let you tap and go in MRT (Transit Pass)? I am asking about Radio Frequency transmission.)
- Asked about: Twelve South Relaxed Leather Case f…
What cable do I need to connect my nano to the radio accesory port in my BMW
- Asked by William S from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my nano to the radio accesory port in my BMW)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
Will this cable work with an emergency hand crank radio that has a usb port?
- Asked by Suzanne E from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with an emergency hand crank radio that has a usb port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable