Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this connect with IPhone 4 automatically through Bluetooth..??
- Asked by Srinivas Reddy B from Guntur
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this connect with IPhone 4 automatically through Bluetooth..??)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2