What is the distance on the headphones Bluetooth. If I were to set my phone down, how far could I go until the connection cut out?
1 Answer from the Community
Depends a lot on the phone you have. If you have the iPhone 7 and any phone prior it should stay connected within an average sized room. If you have the 8, 8 Plus or X. With Bluetooth 5 they should stay connected at a wider range around the average size of a full sized house.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How far can you walk away from your phone with the series 3 gps (no cellular) before the Bluetooth loses connection
- Asked by Austin L from Mountville
- Flag as inappropriate (How far can you walk away from your phone with the series 3 gps (no cellular) before the Bluetooth loses connection)
- Asked about: Watch
Range .. how far can i go from iMac & still be connected ??
- Asked by R. P from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (Range .. how far can i go from iMac & still be connected ??)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold