Will the Airpods be able to pair to any Bluetooth capable device, specifically the Apple TV 4th Gen?
I would buy these in a heartbeat if I could pair them to my iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV as well. Often I am the last to head to bed, and a pair of bluetooth headphones paired to the aTV is very convenient to keep things quiet, however, I hate switching/repairing between the phone and the aTV every time I want to use one or the other. My hope is the Airpods will solve this problem.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, They can
- Answered by Logan K from Point Of Rocks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, AirPods connect to Apple TV. Set up your airpods to any iOS device. On your Apple TV Homescreen, Push and Hold the Play/Pause button until the Audio Output Source Dialog Box appears, in which you can select AirPods.
- Answered by Isaac B from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the 4th gen Apple TV with this?
- Asked by Amir K from Sterling Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 4th gen Apple TV with this?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
I have 5 tvs in my house all have an apple tv st gen If I switch one to a 4th generation will they all still work?.
- Asked by Marie C from Winnemucca
- Flag as inappropriate (I have 5 tvs in my house all have an apple tv st gen If I switch one to a 4th generation will they all still work?.)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Does Beats Solo 3 pair with 4th generation Apple TV?
- Asked by Steven B from Antioch
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Beats Solo 3 pair with 4th generation Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…