Will the AirPods work under a winter hat?
I have a problem with the wired ear buds staying in if I wear a fur hat. Will it be better with the AirPods?
- Asked by Paul H H from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work under a winter hat?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have fitment issues with the earpods then you will have with these too. They share the same exact design as far as fitment is concerned. For me, earpods were a perfect fit, very much so that I would forget I had them on if it weren't for the cord dangling around pulling on them etc. AirPods are the same but for me they fit ever so slightly more snug into my ears.
When wearing a beanie/hat, although fully covered, the microphone works through it and for me, they don't move around at all.
- Answered by Petros B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Qi wireless charger work for charging the AirPods?
- Asked by L W from Springboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Qi wireless charger work for charging the AirPods?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…