Will the airpods work with an apple watch LTE if you leave the case at home? or will they lose connection with the apple watch?
I saw an article stating that when the Airpods case is left at home you will lose connection and they wont connect properly with an apple watch. I simply want to know if I only had my apple watch and airpods without the case will they remain connected?
2 Answers from the Community
They should work fine. I run with my Series 3 Apple Watch and Airpods. The case and phone stay at home.
- Answered by Lance E from Molalla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Once you finish the pair from the airpod (or any other bluetooth speaker or headphone) with your iPhone. On your apple watch, once you play sound, swipe from the bottom on the screen and in the bottom you will find the airplay option. You can choose airplay and you will find the devices in this situation you will find your AirPods showing up. Click that and you watch will connect with the AirPods.
- Answered by 佳鑫 姜 from 敦化市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with apple watch
- Asked by Joseph L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with apple watch)
- Asked about: Belkin Family Rockstar 4-Port USB C…
Can you control the Osmo 2 with an Apple Watch?
- Asked by Douglas R. P from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you control the Osmo 2 with an Apple Watch?)
- Asked about: DJI OSMO Mobile 2 Gimbal for iPhone
No answers yet
Does this work for Apple Watch series 3 with cellular?
- Asked by Jesse W from Pitt Meadows
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for Apple Watch series 3 with cellular?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base