Will the sensors, tapping & microphones still work if wearing a beanie?
- Asked by Chris L from Fort Collins
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the sensors, tapping & microphones still work if wearing a beanie?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have long hair and also wear hats and am able to use my AirPods discreetly with double tap through both substances. The trick is to make sure you get two firm taps directly on the outer part of the headphone itself.
- Answered by Gerald D from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A Beanie is fabric so as long is they're in close range (I would say atleast 3-5 feet maximum. I'm not sure I haven't tested it.) Also check for direct interference such as a wall air metal. etc
- Answered by Gabe N from Palmyra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I can't see any reason they wouldn't. Why do you think wearig a beannie would make any difference?
- Answered by Charles M from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?
- Asked by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?)
- Asked about: Gamevice Controller for iPad mini