If I get the thunderbolt 2 to USB-C connector will that also drive power to my MacBook Pro That has USB-C only ports. I have a Thunderbolt display
1 Answer from the Community
No. See the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Henry A from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support thunderbolt 2?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Rugged Thunderbolt + USB-…
Is this a thunderbolt connector to usb...?
- Asked by Ian C from Bideford
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a thunderbolt connector to usb...?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet