Trying to connect my LaCie 5Big RAID (Thunderbolt 2) to my new iMac Pro (Thunderbolt 3).
I have updated all of the drives and software and purchased an adapter, but my iMac still cannot see the LaCie RAID. Just spent an hour with the LaCie support and they think it's the cable. Any advice would be helpful.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it support thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Henry A from Fairfield
- Sep. 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support thunderbolt 2?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Rugged Thunderbolt + USB-…
How do I transfer data from my iMac without thunderbolt (only firewire) to my new Macbook Air with thunderbolt?
- Asked by Arvin V
- Aug. 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I transfer data from my iMac without thunderbolt (only firewire) to my new Macbook Air with thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…