Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
I bought the apple adapter and it doesn't seem to be connecting to my HP Spectre x360, I'm told the "Thunderbolt device functionality may be limited" when i plug it in.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Isn't there an adapter that converts USB-C to Thunderbolt?
- Asked by Peshaan K from Dubai
- Oct. 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Isn't there an adapter that converts USB-C to Thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?
- Asked by Daniel S from Brooklyn
- Apr. 4, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?)
- Asked about: Moshi USB-C to DisplayPort Cable