Can you plug lightning ear pods to audio amplifier?
- Asked by Alfred C from San Juan
- Flag as inappropriate Can you plug lightning ear pods to audio amplifier?
2 Answers from the Community
I Think You Can Only Use Them For IPhones Or IPad Or Other Devices. But You Cant Have Them In An Amplifier Because They Are Not Made For That And They Do Not Have A Port For That And If You Tried To Put One In The Amplifier, You Would Mess Up The Bass In The Apple EarPods And Also It Would Not Work. So To Sum This All Up, No You Can Not Work In An Audio Amplifier But If You Bought An Audio Amplifier From Amazon That Has A Port That Has Both A Lightning Cord Input Or A Aux Cord. It Might Work But You Can Definitely Try And See For Your Self.
- Answered by Katherine G from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It should work. After all, Apple makes a Lightning-to-mini-phono-jack adapter. The mini phono jack is the 3 mm, i.e. eighth inch jack for earphones.
- Answered by Thomas E from Mysore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier
- Asked by Sonia A from Sydney
- Nov. 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier
can this adapter work with a large amplifier
- Asked by Patti F from Branford
- Feb. 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate can this adapter work with a large amplifier
No answers yet