do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
i got a pair with my iphone 7 and the left ear pod is broken. no sound comes out of it. i have had them for less than a year so i was wondering if i can get them replaced or if i have to get new ones
- Asked by Julia L from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty)
1 Answer from the Community
If there is any physical damage then you won't get a replacement. You need to get a new one. If it was broken since you have purchased then you need to any Apple authorized service center.
- Answered by B. Sumanth S from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why does the apple pencil have a lightening connector? Does it have to be charged?
- Asked by Charles G L from Bartlett
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does the apple pencil have a lightening connector? Does it have to be charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro