How do you charge the phone and use the ear buds with lightning connector at the same time?
2 Answers from the Community
That would depend on what combination of products you have. If you have an iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X, you can use a Qi charging pad to charge the iPhone while using the Lightning port for your EarPods with Lightning connector. Otherwise you can use a splitter cable, such as Belkin’s, to effectively double your Lightning port. Otherwise you cannot charge the iPhone and use EarPods with Lightning connector simultaneously.
- Answered by Adam C from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Buy an adapter online!
- Answered by Samuel V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it be possible to charge the phone at the same time as connecting headphones through the lightning connector?
- Asked by Nicholas S from Ballwin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it be possible to charge the phone at the same time as connecting headphones through the lightning connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Could they be used one at a time?
- Asked by William G from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Could they be used one at a time?)
- Asked about: AirPods