is a screen protector needed/advised for the 7?
- Asked by Russell T from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (is a screen protector needed/advised for the 7?)
5 Answers from the Community
Apple doesn't say you need one, and I've never used one. It's just personal preference and it depends on how safe you want to be.
- Answered by Sean R from Scranton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Obviously it will help but it is not compulsary.
- Answered by Liam P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would always recommend at least a plastic screen protector, the moment that the phone gets scratched the screen is far more likely to break if dropped. This case has a lip over the screen, but it can still get scratched in the pocket or bag. Highly recommend but this case will help a bit if you don't get one.
- Answered by Cole P from Pollock Pines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I personally wouldn't say it's needed but it depends on how careful you are. If you tend to put your phone in your pocket with keys/coins etc and small scratches would bother you then I would recommend you use one.
- Answered by Aaron R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
That's totally up to you, as always the screen on iPhones are made out of glass so a screen protector is only there to protect from scratches. If you were primarily storing your iPhone on a bag with keys coins and other items in your bag then yes as the hard surcease of keys and coins and scratch the screen under hard pressure. However if you were just wanting to put your phone in jeans or pockets then no. Like I said a screen protector only protects the screen from scratches not breaking (:
- Answered by Owain W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Would this screen protector affect the quality of the screen?
- Asked by Susan L from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this screen protector affect the quality of the screen?)
- Asked about: Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Protection…
will this fit the iPhone 7plus
- Asked by Mary H from Middleburg
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit the iPhone 7plus)
- Asked about: Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen…
Will iPhone 7 screen protectors fit iPhone 6?
- Asked by Ju J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPhone 7 screen protectors fit iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet