How heavy will this make the phone?
I have an iPhone 6plus with the mophie juice pack. Great case but it is very heavy. Will this be equivalent to the mophie juice pack or lighter?
- Asked by Franky B from Altamonte Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy will this make the phone?)
1 Answer from the Community
Kind of a late answer, but:
I don't have a plus model iPhone with me, though I do have the Mophie Juice Pack I used for my old 6s Plus.
Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 6/6s Plus weight: 4 ounces (114 grams)
Apple says the 6 Plus weighs 6.07 ounces (172 grams)
Add my Mophie's weight to that, and it's 10.07 ounces (286 grams)
iPhone 7 weight: 4.8 ounces (137 grams)
Apple Smart Battery Case weight: 3.6 ounces (102 grams)
So my iPhone 7 with the Apple case on weighs 8.4 ounces (239 grams)
Used a digital kitchen food scale to weigh what I had, hope it helps!
- Answered by Cedrick M from Cibolo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the base heavy enough for a one handed grab of the phone?
- Asked by Jim N from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the base heavy enough for a one handed grab of the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Is this dock heavy enough so that you can undock your phone with one hand?
- Asked by Lin X from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this dock heavy enough so that you can undock your phone with one hand?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold