how do you find out how much power is left in the battery case?
The product says it tells you in Notifications and Lock Screen how much power there is in the case and the phone battery itself....when you install the case it shows the figures for both momentarily but then it disappears....how do you get that view exactly?
2 Answers from the Community
On the notification screen you can scroll to the bottom and add the batteries widget once done, it will show both charges.
- Answered by Tarik S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is an available widget in the (swipe right) search screen.
- Answered by Adam I from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If left pluged in when I leave my car. Will the light indicator draw enough power to eventually drain my battery?
- Asked by Edgar S from San Fernando
- Flag as inappropriate (If left pluged in when I leave my car. Will the light indicator draw enough power to eventually drain my battery?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (3.4A/17W) with …
Will the plug on this cable fit through the hole in the new Apple Power battery case?
- Asked by Raymond D from Ringoes
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the plug on this cable fit through the hole in the new Apple Power battery case?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …