How can i turn off the battery case if I feel like my phone doesn’t need to charged while it’s in the case?
1 Answer from the Community
TLDR: You can't.
The way it works is the phone runs off the case battery first, and then when the case is depleted, starts using the internal phone battery. When charging with the case on, the phone battery is charged first, and when that is full, then the case battery is charged.
There is no switch or software control to change this behavior. If you don't want the case battery used first, you'd need to take off the case.
- Answered by John R from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case make your phone feel heavier than what it is?
- Asked by Aniah G from Wahiawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case make your phone feel heavier than what it is?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Gem Case for iPhone 8/7
can it charge phone with otterbox?
- Asked by Robert E from Pawcatuck
- Flag as inappropriate (can it charge phone with otterbox?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…