Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
- Asked by Sophie V
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these safe to use when flying?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I have taken mine on several planes and had no problems.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they are GREAT for flying but try to keep the volume down they tend to leak sound in quite areas but just wait a few minutes after take off for your ears to adjust then put them on and listen to your music and don't worry about the TSA I've brought them along with me many times they don't seem to mind have a good trip
- Answered by Manjot B from Haslet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this with my iPad 3 safely?
- Asked by Brandyn S from Lake Panasoffkee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPad 3 safely?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
No answers yet