What's the purpose or what's the difference between the wire that's the same color as the headphones and the regular red color wire ?
4 Answers from the Community
I just got my studio wireless(the new in apple box).they already got the same color cable with
mic/remote so it good now but no wall adaptor
- Answered by Nathaniel B from Baliuag
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One cord is for you to charge the headphones so you can later listen to your music or talk on your iPhone wireless and the second cord is the aux cord which you will use if your headphones are not charged and you can plug them into the headphone and into your iPhone or any device or of your choice which is supported my the beats headphones.
- Answered by Jennifer L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The wire that matches the headphones is just as regular audio wire, the red wire has a built in mic and volume controls. Although the headphone itself can perform the same feature.
- Answered by Sophia E from Milverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
the one with the same color does not offer the remote mic and remote control for your iPhone iPad iPod touch. the one with the same color is more like an AUX cord its just for audio.
- Answered by Joel I from Bradenton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Different colored headphones?
- Asked by Kevin D from Tavares
- Flag as inappropriate (Different colored headphones?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can colored beats wires be purchased separate?
- Asked by Janay H from Port Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (Can colored beats wires be purchased separate?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet
Do these come in colors other than red?
- Asked by Emma D from Enid
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these come in colors other than red?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable
No answers yet