Is there any way it can be connected to a PC running windows?
1 Answer from the Community
At the moment, I have this keyboard connected to my Windows PC via the included USB A to lightning cable. I have yet to try the wireless capabilities. I assume for the media keys to work we'll need a bootcamp driver to be released. I'll try to connect over bluetooth when I get some free time.
- Answered by Curt M from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does ichat work with vista pc
- Asked by Joseph T from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (does ichat work with vista pc)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
My modem has a USB port and an Ethernet port. My computer is using the E port, can use the my lightening cord in USB port so my 6 has internet
- Asked by Patrick R from Mt View
- Flag as inappropriate (My modem has a USB port and an Ethernet port. My computer is using the E port, can use the my lightening cord in USB port so my 6 has internet)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)