1-What is the estimated battery life? 2-and how many of what size ? 3-Does it have any imput ports for storage devices, usb or lighting?
2 Answers from the Community
The estimated battery life is one month. See the overview page:
"And the built-in, rechargeable battery is incredibly long-lasting, powering your keyboard for about a month or more between charges."
There are no ports for USB, similar to the Magic Keyboard.
- Answered by Jordan L from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Reading is difficult. But it states (above) that it will run about month between charges. As for "how many and what type", again, it states that it is a "rechargeable" keyboard - there are no batteries. As for "ports", it has one lightning connector for charging. (Yes, I read that too.)
- Answered by Ian S from Hopatcong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how many usb2 devices can you connect to this 1 port?
- Asked by Mark R from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (how many usb2 devices can you connect to this 1 port?)
- Asked about: Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.…
Does it drain the device's battery?
- Asked by Rhana M from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it drain the device's battery?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?
- Asked by George J. M from Chino Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet